This DE Underwriting program is comprised of the fundamentals of FHA,
discussion and examples of all the recent changes along with case studies. It
provides both an excellent foundation for those newer to FHA as well as in depth
discussion and analysis for more experienced DE's.
The LIVE Four-Part Course includes the 450 page FHA Processing and
Underwriting Manual just updated ($149 Value).
- The New Refinance Calculations
- MIP Refund Handling
- Secondary financing updates
- All the Updates FHA has made to date
- Validation process of FHA Loan Submissions
- Case numbers and appraisals
- Proper documentation and calculation of income and assets
- Processing resource guide
- Live Webinar, Instructor-Led with Powerpoint Presentation
- Fully Interactive, Megameeting with Webcam of Instructor
- Three webinars 1:00 PM till 5:00 PM (Times are approximate depending on
- All Course Material Included
- Certificate of Completion Provided
Who Should View
This program is designed for DE Underwriters or Processors who want to build
a solid foundation with FHA, understand all the changes and their impacts and
comply with them, and also what lies ahead with FHA programs.
About the Instructor
Our instructors average over 20 years in mortgage banking expereince
including hands-on DE Underwriting, management, training and quality control.
How it Works
You will need your computer capable of audio playback with a strong internet
connection (DSL, Cable, or faster).
Each day of class, Diehl and Associates will email you a link along with a
log-in and password to attend from your computer. Simply click the link, enter
your password, and download/print that course materials. For Online live
courses, you may login up to 1/2 hour before the class start time.
Once the class starts, you will hear the instructor speak through your
computer speakers. You will also have the ability to ask questions through the
online chat feature located on the right-hand side of our online training
Feel Free to ask lots of questions. Each live-online course will be limited
to 30 attendies. For on-demand courses, you will be purchasing a previously
recorded webinar and will not be able to ask questions.
- A functional computer or Ipad with audio playback capability
- A strong, speedy wired or wireless Internet signal (DSL or higher -
dial-up connections not recommended)
Our classes are considered at maximum capacity once 30 students have
Our classes typically fill up two to three weeks prior. We recommended
reserving your spot early fas early as possible so that you can get the dates
and times you most prefer. For many of our courses, we can (when
available) provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you
can begin your training prior to your course participation.
Return to Course Schedule