8 hr SAFE Comprehensive CE "Mortgage Loan
Origination Under the CFPB"
NMLS Course ID 2828
- New perspective needed for avoiding issues with the CFPB
- How to prevent issues with CFPB audits
- What to expect fromt he CFPB in the future
- Understand the new paradigm of loan origination under the CFPB
- Underwatnd the process the CFPB plans to use for gathering consumer
feedback and soliciting complaints
- Know how to proactively prevent having to address CFPB complaints
8 hf SAFE Comprehensive CE "FHA for Mortgage Loan Originators"
NMLS Course ID 2562
Combining drastic increases in market share, numerous changes and the most
flexible lending option available, FHA has become an important slice of the
lending pie. It has often been misunderstood by originators, referral
sources and even underwriters. Increasing your knowledge of FHA can
imporve the ability to spot opportunities and persuasively communicate with
underwriting. And the bottom line? --Get more business closed.
- Provide an inside view of FHA with key parts of Diehl'sFHA UW program
that apply to increasing originations
- Covers the myths, misconceptions and rumors, key lending scenarios and
the situations that make those loans do-able
- Downgrades and manual underwrites
- Niche progams that drive more business
FHA DE Underwriting and Processing Course
This DE Underwriting program is comprised of the fundamentals of FHA,
discussion and examples of all the recent shanges along with case studies.
It provides both an excellent foundation for those newer to FHA as well as in
depth discussion and analysis for more experienced DE's.
Diehl DE Certification Exam
This 2-part exam is designed to test your knowledge of the mateial covered
int he FHA De Underwriting Course (above). It is designed to be
challenging and will greatly enhance your retention of the training material and
allow you to apply the information in a case study format as you complete
underwriting steps on a sample file.
The 100 question exam consists of tru/flase, multiple choice, and
fill-in-the-blank style questions. You must score 80% to pass. In
addition, there is a case study which is scored by instructor review and you
must achieve a 70% to pass.
- A functional computer or Ipad with audio playback capability
- A strong, speedy wired or wireless Internet signal (DSL or higher -
dial-up connections not recommended)
Our classes are considered at maximum capacity once 30 students have
Our classes typically fill up two to three weeks prior. We recommended
reserving your spot early fas early as possible so that you can get the dates
and times you most prefer. For many of our courses, we can (when
available) provide you with the Recorded Self-Study (at no extra cost), so you
can begin your training prior to your course participation.
Return to Course Schedule